Sunday, January 20, 2013

Turkeys and technicalities

Damn, seems like it's been a few days since I've updated. In the passing days we've gotten round to setting our game up on ouya - only to find out that our ouya is a bit broken out of the box.  Luckily there is another developer nearby that also preordered a ouya and we were able to use that one to test.  Getting everything to work was a bit painful but considering that it's a completely new system, and that I've never deployed an app to any mobile platform, it didn't go too badly. Still, it's never nice to lose time in a jam to technical issues.

Other than that we're finally getting some gameplay together.  We're doing some turkey hunting as part of the tutorial:

No comments:

Post a Comment